[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
IMWA — Mine Water Forum • View topic - How do I follow a topic on IMWA forum?

How do I follow a topic on IMWA forum?

Please read before posting or signing up!

Moderators: Ruth Warrender, Andy Barnes

How do I follow a topic on IMWA forum?

Postby Andy Barnes » 2012-03-09, 13:54

Hi Chris
I was wondering if there is a way on the IMWA forum that a person can follow a certain topic and then get an email update when the topic is updated.. i.e.

1. you post a topic
2. you indicate that you want to follow this topic
3. when a person replies to the topic you either get an email notification or an email containing the reply.

Would be useful.
Andy
Mine Water Enthusiast!
Andy Barnes
Site Admin

Re: How do I follow a topic on IMWA forum?

Postby Chris Wolkersdorfer » 2012-03-09, 14:23

Dear Andy,

quite simple: there are two options:

a) at the time you post a new topic or reply, locate the Options setting at the bottom of the post and click "Notify me when a reply is posted"
b) when you find a topic interesting and you want to follow this topic, you just go to the end of the page and you click "Subscribe topic"

In both cases, whenever a new post arrives, an e-mail is sent to your forum e-mail address.

In your "User Control Panel" under setting "Manage subscriptions" you can always see which topics you currently are subscribed to.

Glückauf

Christian Wolkersdorfer
Towards the
Chris Wolkersdorfer
Site Admin

Return to Terms and Conditions