[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
IMWA — Mine Water Forum • View topic - Jen Geroni

Jen Geroni

Please introduce yourself to the forum community!

Moderators: Ruth Warrender, Andy Barnes

Jen Geroni

Postby jennifernia » 2010-03-05, 13:44

Hi All,

I have finally managed to get around to paying my IMWA membership today after thinking about it for the last 6 months! I'm currently doing my PhD at Cardiff University looking at passive treatment systems in South Wales. I have so far focused on field oxidation rates of ferrous iron (homogeneous and heterogeneous) and am about to move onto CO2 degassing via aeration cascades and active means of aeration. Before coming to Cardiff I did a chemistry degree at Oxford University and then taught chemistry in secondary (high) schools for 5 years.

I went to my first IMWA conference in Pretoria this summer and thoroughly enjoyed it. If my paper gets accepted I'll be going to the next conference in Cape Breton as well. It's great that this forum has managed to get off the ground as its quite difficult to find people in every day life who actually want to talk about mine water ;)
jennifernia

Re: Jen Geroni

Postby Andy Barnes » 2010-03-11, 11:23

Hi Jen,

Nice to see you on the board. How is the PhD comming along?
Good luck with the paper.

Andy
Mine Water Enthusiast!
Andy Barnes
Site Admin

Postby jennifernia » 2010-03-13, 21:00

Hi Andy,

The PhD is coming along quite nicely so far. Fingers and toes all crossed.

Jen
jennifernia

Postby Chris Wolkersdorfer » 2010-04-23, 11:34

welcome Jen! I am looking forward to seeing you again in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada!

Chris
Towards the
Chris Wolkersdorfer
Site Admin

Return to Members