[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
IMWA — Mine Water Forum • View topic - Christopher Johnson

Christopher Johnson

Please introduce yourself to the forum community!

Moderators: Ruth Warrender, Andy Barnes

Christopher Johnson

Postby CJ@RESPEC » 2009-09-25, 23:23

Hello all!

My name is Christopher Johnson and I hail from Rapid City, South Dakota. I am a project engineer for RESPEC. I have masters in geological engineering and just started my doctorate at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. My expertise and background is in hydrogeology.

RESPEC has made its name in testing and geomechanical modeling of salt and potash for application in storage caverns and mines. As a consequence of this relation and my background, I am heavily involved in mine inflows in salt and potash mines. Usually in hard rock mines, mine inflows are just costly nuisances. However in salt and potash room and pillar mines, the inflow is rarely 100% saturated with respect to the ore material resulting in dissolution of salt/potash. This can result in significant pillar damage threatening the stability of the area.

My interests are quite varied and include mine inflow groundwater modeling, brine disposal groundwater modeling, geomechanical modeling, coupled hydraulic and mechanical responses, grouting technologies and methodologies, scale effects in hydraulic property estimates, and data and wavelet analysis.

Next year, I plan to attend and present at the 2010 IMWA conference and look forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers,
CJ
CJ@RESPEC

Re: Christopher Johnson

Postby Chris Wolkersdorfer » 2009-09-30, 21:31

The discussion about wavelet analyses and fast fourier transformation has been moved to Predicion:
Towards the
Chris Wolkersdorfer
Site Admin

Return to Members