[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
IMWA — Mine Water Forum • View topic - IMWA presence at trade shows

IMWA presence at trade shows

Here you will find posts relating to the International Mine Water Association.

Moderators: Ruth Warrender, Andy Barnes

IMWA presence at trade shows

Postby Andy Barnes » 2012-03-07, 23:11

On way back from my first PDAC in Toronto. Quite exciting and I think this was the biggest ever with over 25,000 attendees! The sheer number of mines at various stages of development is astonishing and it really highlights the importance of a sustainable approach to a very necessary industry. It may be a very useful exercise to have an IMWA stand at these large trade shows (PDAC, Mines and money, Indaba) to raise profile.

I would be interested in hearing others thoughts on this?
Mine Water Enthusiast!
Andy Barnes
Site Admin

Re: IMWA presence at trade shows

Postby Chris Wolkersdorfer » 2012-03-09, 13:51

We once had a booth at an ICARD and where disappointed because we spent a lot of money and no new members.

Yet, what is more effective is speaking to people directly or having a poster and folders somewhere at the conference.

I can provide everybody with a PDF file to have a poster printed and put it up somewhere and I also can provide a PDF to have IMWA folders printed or mailed to whoever wants that.

Christian Wolkersdorfer
Towards the
Chris Wolkersdorfer
Site Admin

Re: IMWA presence at trade shows

Postby Andy Barnes » 2012-03-09, 13:59

It may be that we can team up with someone who already has a trade stand and will let us post at the event such as a University or similar?

I would be interested in knowing how I can obtain printed copies of IMWA folders.

Many thanks
Andy
Mine Water Enthusiast!
Andy Barnes
Site Admin

Return to IMWA